From "Fix, Freeze, Feast" by Kati Neville and Lindsay Tkacsik
Makes 4 entrees, 4 servings each
1 tray (about 6 pounds) boneless, skinless chicken half-breasts
1/2 cup chopped dried mango (about 4 ounces)
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2/3 cup boiling water
2 (9-ounce) jars mango chutney (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 9 cloves)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon curry powder
4 (1-gallon) freezer bags, labeled
1. Rinse and trim chicken and cut into bite-size strips. Divide the chicken evenly among the four 1-gallon freezer bags.
2. Place mango and cranberries in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water; stir. Add chutney, vinegar, onion, garlic, sesame oil and curry powder; stir. Divide cooled sauce evenly over the chicken.
3. Seal and freeze.
TO COOK ONE ENTREE
1. Completely thaw one entree in the refrigerator.
2. Simmer chicken and sauce in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is thoroughly cooked, 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Serve hot over rice or noodles.