It's Sunday evening, I got home from the soccer fields around 4:00 pm this afternoon and have completed the following meals/done the following to prepare OAMC meals:
1. 3 Meatloaf-they are cooling & I will be putting them in the freezer before I go to bed.
2. Apricot Pork Chops-sealed & in the freezer.
3. Jamaican Jerk Pork-in crockpot cooking.
4. Potatoes in the oven cooking.
5. Thawing out the hamburger that is needed for one more meat loaf & for the spaghetti pie.
Tomorrow, I plan on making the Baked Potato Soup, shredding the pork for the Jamaican Jerk Pork & cooking & assembling the Spaghetti Pie! I will have both August & September meals done TWO days before our exchange!