Here is what was exchanged for our July meeting:
1. 2- 9x13 pans of Tuna Tortellini Gratin:
Thaw at room temperature before cooking.
Preheat the over to 350 degrees. Cover the dish with aluminum foil & bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until bubbly. Remove the foil and slide the dish under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, until the topping is golden brown.
2. 2- Honey-Pecan Chicken-you have 2 bags with 6 pieces of chicken in an olive oil & herb marinade, 2 bags of honey glaze & 2 bags of pecans.
You need 1/4 cup flour and olive oil.
Thaw chicken breast and cream sauce. Mix chopped pecans and flour together. Dredge chicken breast in flour mixture. Heat a small amount of olive oil in large skillet. Pan fry chicken breasts until golden brown & cooked through. Heat sauce over low heat until warm; do not boil.
To serve, place chicken on individual serving dishes and pour cream sauce over chicken breasts.
3. 2- bags of Inside-out Burgers.
Thaw & grill. Top with cheese, if desired.
4. 2- 8x8 pans of Brushetta Chicken
Thaw and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. 2- 9x13 pans of Farmer's Casserole
Thaw and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
6. 2- bags of brisket
Thaw and warm to desired temperature.
7. 4 bags- 1 pound and 1 bag of 2 pounds of Where's the Beef Sauce or Magic Meat
Can be used for lasagna, sloppy joes or tacos. Will post complete recipe.
8. 2- bags of Tina's BBQ Jerk Chicken. You have 6 pieces of chicken in each bag.
Can be prepare as kabobs or as a Caribbean Jerk Style. Will post complete recipe.
9. 2 bags of Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
Thaw and serve over rice or eat by itself.
10. 2 bags of Sausage Calzones. 8 per bag.
Thaw and reheat in OVEN. Dip in pizza or spaghetti sauce.
11. 2 bags of Ziplock BBQ Chicken
Thaw. Grill or slow cook in crockpot.
12. 2 bags of Italian Mac & Cheese.
Thaw. Add 1/2 or 1 pound of pasta. Top with mozzarella cheese.